Imagine a treatment for any skin type with rejuvenation results that are the same obtained with most aggressive and risky treatments (laser resurfacing, chemical peeling aggressive with recovery days) but with almost no risk and a minimal recovery time (12 hours). Imagine that this treatment improves irregularities in the texture of your skin (pores, scars, depressions, etc.) and that effectively reduces wrinkles and fine lines. Now imagine that this treatment had the approval of the U.S. FDA, that it was scientifically proven, and only required 3 sessions to rejuvenate your face so effectively. The new Sublative Rejuvenation with eMatrix ™ makes it possible.
How is the eMatrix ™ skin resurfacing and how long is the treatment?
When we talk about resurfacing we refer to a redo of the skin surface enhancing it in various parts of the body, not just in the facial area. First topical anesthetic is placed over the skin. It is allowed to act for 30 minutes and then removed from the skin. Subsequently, the skin is cleaned using alcohol. With the skin completely dry, the treatment starts and it has an average duration of 20 minutes.
• Fast Treatments, for 10-20 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
• Downtime after treatment or recovery is minimal, so that the patient can resume his normal duties as soon as possible.
• Few sessions required: 3 to 4 sessions, with intervals of 4 to 6 weeks between sessions.
• Safe for all skin types, the eMatrix ™ treatment is not dependent on the patient’s skin type. Hyper pigmentation risk has been dramatically reduced with this treatment.
eMatrix and its Effects
• The majority of patients are satisfied with the results of treatment and would recommend to others. Proven effectiveness and satisfied patients.
• Elimination of some types of acne scars and satisfactory improvement in patients for more deeper and severe acne scars types.
• Elimination of stretch marks and satisfactory improvement in patients for most severe types of stretch marks which do not reach complete elimination.
• Reduction of mild to moderate wrinkles, with patient satisfaction.
• Skin brighter, uniform, reducing and closing the pores and skin discoloration. Improves texture and skin tone.
•Lifting effect,skin tightening.