Cosmelan by Mesoestetice
Imperfections of melanic origin are a frequent skin beauty problem. Pigmentation or skin discolorations are caused by many factors including sun exposure, aging, hormonal fluctuations due to pregnancy or menopause and trauma to the skin such as acne. Successfully treating these indications is possible, lightening the visible discolorations and inhibiting the cycle which causes pigment to surface later might be achieved with Cosmelan MD Depigmentation Treatment. We now offer the Cosmelan Medical Grade depigmentation treatment in Miami, Doral, Weston and Kendall locations. This is not the same Cosmelan you can buy online, our products are sent to the compounding Pharmacy to increase the percentage of all active ingredients to a level that requires a prescription. If you have tried all options to eliminate your dark spots and still have them, call us to book your free consultation.
Indications:Attenuation/ellimination of unattractive skin blemishes caused by excess melanin in the skin.
- Induces a quick depigmentation action.
- Highly effective for all type of skin blemishes (melasma, chloasma), especially those of the epidermis.
- The Cosmelan method can be initiated at any moment of the year, provided the patient uses the mesoestetic Complete Moisturizing Sun Block on a daily basis, so regarding permit exposure to the sun without negative effects on the blemishes being treated.
- Cosmelan is compatible with any skin phototype.
- Wide margin of safety.Call us for your complimentary consultation and discover if Cosmelan is the right treatment for you.
The Cosmelan Depigmentation Treatment involves two phases. It is imperative that both be used depending on the directions useful to achieve successful results.
Phase 1 - For professional use only. Cosmelan Mask is applied in office and left on the skin for a time period which is determined by physician basing on skin color and type. The mask is removed with mesoestetic Hydra Milk Cleanser and followed by application of Hydravital Factor K Cream.
Phase 2 - At home maintenance After the application of the Cosmelan Mask in the doctor's office, the mesoestetic Cosmelan 2 maintenance cream is applied daily asing reported by the recommended protocol of the doctor.
The treatment should be rigorously complemented with daily use of mesoestetic Complete Moisturizing Sun Block and Hydra Vital Factor K Cream. The objective hereof highly effective maintenance cream is to ensure the continued depigmentation of skin discolorations. To ensure the compatibility of products and the desired results of the treatment, it is recommendable to use mesoestetic Hydra Milk Cleanser and Hydratonic before the application of the Cosmelan 2 maintenance cream.